Алкометр AlcoQuant 3020
- Measuring range:0 to 5.0 ‰ BAC
- Max. measuring error according to ethanol standard:
- Range 0 to 1 ‰ :± 0.05 ‰ absolute
- Range 1 to 2 ‰: ± 5 % of measured value
- Range > 2 ‰: ± 10 % of measured value
- Temperature range operation:- 5 ° C to + 45 ° C
- Temperature range storage:- 20 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Best temperature for stock (sensor):0 ° C to + 25 ° C
- Ambient pressure:600 to 1400 hPa
- Ambient humidity:20 to 98 % r.h.
- Duration of sample taking:4 s to 6 s,automatic start of sampling and measuring
- Minimum expiration volume:1.2 litre
- Warmup time:approx. 30 s to 60 s,depending on ambient temperature
- Measurements per battery charging:over 250 tests, depending on ambient temperature
- Device interface:RS 232 (serial interface).
- Stored data can be transmitted to a PC or printer.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 240 mm x 70 mm x 34 mm
- Weight:approx. 0.5 kg incl. Rechargeable battery pack
- Rechargeable battery pack:Type:NiCd / 3 x 1.2 Volt / 2.2 Ah
- Charging station:Device corresponds protective clause II
- Supply voltage (Input):230 V AC / 50 Hz or 110 V AC / 60 Hz, 0.06 A
- Output voltage:2 x 3.6 V, 0.125 A
- Temperature range operation:+10°C to +40°C
- Dimensions (L x W x H):198 mm x 80 mm x 115 mm
Car adapter (optional):
- Type:12 V, 3m tread proof spiral cable,
voltage monitor and regulator.
Protection against heavy drain on vehicle battery.
- Sensor type:Electrochemical fuel cell E300
- Cross sensitivity:Negligible through other breath accompanying
substances such as acetone, CO, etc.
- Mouthpiece socket:Dependent on mouthpiece (S- or D-Type)
- Mouthpiece: Disposable, S- or D-Type
- Flow sensor:Integrated flow monitoring for correct sampling
- Units:User configurable: ‰, %, mg/100ml, mg/l, mg/l, g/100ml, mg/100ml, PAF*, PAWF*
- Operation:Menu driven through cleartext information
- Commands:One button operation
- Power safe mode:Automatic switch off after 4 minutes idle time
- Display:2 x 8 characters, alpha numeric
- Data store:Storage of up to 88 (standard) or 255 (optional) measured values with date and time
- Software:PC-Software ‘Datamanager’ for statistical evaluation,
data transfer and reporting
- Calibration :Every 6 months
- Manipulation:Impossible due to application of sophisticated